Microblading Policies and FAQ
|6-8 week touch-up||$100|
|3-6 month touch-up||$150|
|After 6 months touch-up||$200|
|After 1 year||$400|
*Touch-up pricing and appointments do NOT apply to tattooing over work previously done by another artist. You must book an initial appointment first to receive touch-ups. 1st Touch up must be done 6-8 weeks after appointment.
*To book an appointment, call (704) 951-5929 or email us.
*There is a $100 non-refundable deposit when booking your appointment. Appointment rescheduling must be done within 24 hours.
Microblading is a semi-permanent makeup solution to sparse, over-plucked, over-waxed and thinning eyebrows. Its is ideal to cover scars and gaps, define shape, create an arch and fill in the brows. Microblading allows to construct natural looking eyebrows for people with very little or no brow hairs. This procedure is perfect for both men and women. Please read the Q&A on before you purchase this service.
Microblading is ideal for anyone wanting to enhance the look of his or her eyebrows. The results are natural looking, hair-like strokes, regardless of the amount of hair present. The pigments used in this method have been formulated to match your original eyebrow color, and if the eyebrows are still present, blend perfectly into them. The results are a realistic, flawless, fuller looking brow. The effects last up to 18 months, after which the pigment fades leaving the skin.
Results depend on how one heals and will vary with each individual client. Successful results are not guaranteed (especially on those with problematic skin) and additional sessions, at a minimum charge, may be required to obtain desired results. Although we use premium products and provide quality services, every client heals differently and many factors can lead to varied results CJ Wax Studio does not guarantee perfect proportions or symmetry as some bone structures and muscle movements do not call for it. The final shape is completely your decision, and tattooing will not start until you decide on the final shape. All services provided are non-refundable.
FAQ ABOUT MICROBLADING
AM I A GOOD CANIDATE FOR MICROBLADING?
You may NOT have this procedure if:
- You are under 18
- Your skin Keloids
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have been on Accutane within 1 year
- You have irritation of the skin of any kind such as blemishes, pimples, rash, psoriosis, eczema, rosacea, sunburn on the area of procedure.
- You are on Retin-A or Retinols. Be off 7 days before appointment and avoid 30 days after procedure.
- Diabetic (consult your doctor)
- Have HIV or Hepatitus or any other viral infections and/or diseases
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- A Pacemaker or major heart problems
- Had an Organ transplant
- Sick (cold, flu, etc. Will affect the healing process, please reschedule)
- You generally don’t heal well and develop infections easily
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW TO PREPARE FOR MY APPOINTMENT?
Please be aware of the following:
- DO NOT work out the day of procedure
- DO NOT tan or have a sunburned face
- DO NOT have any type of facial less than 2 weeks prior to procedure
- DO NOT take Aspirin, Niacin, or Ibuprofen 24 hrs. before procedure
- DO NOT take Fish Oil, or Vitamin E less than one week prior to procedure
- NO ALCOHOL or caffeine 24 hrs. prior to procedure
- NO waxing, threading, tweezing or tinting a week before scheduled appointment
- NO Botox at less than 3 weeks prior to procedure
- Please note that you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle
WILL MICROBLADING WORK FOR ME?
Microblading works BEST on these types of skin:
- Dry skin type with tiny pores. Skin that’s thin but not super thin. This type of skin is usually not very sensitive with non-translucent fair ivory skin tone and doesn’t bleed easily.
- Normal to combination skin-type with small pores that can be a bit oily to dry and sensitive or not sensitive. This type of skin is usually non-translucent and can range from light to dark skin tones, young or mature skin and doesn’t bleed easily.
Microblading will NOT WORK WELL for these types of skin:
- Thick oily skin with large pores, tends to bleed easily. The skin texture and constant production of oil will cause the hairstrokes to heal with a thicker diffused, softer look. The end result will look more powdered and blended than you would expect.
- uper-thin, soft, hypersensitive, skin usually translucent and pale with invisible pores and can have rosacea or dermatitis. This type of skin bleeds VERY easily, has a harder time healing, Pigment can appear more blurred and blotchy.
- If you have an old tattoo that is still quite dark, the strokes will blend right into the old tattoo and results will not look as crisp as going over blank skin.
- If you are a frequent smoker, your pigment may fade sooner.
- If you are iron deficient or Anemic, your pigment may fade sooner and bleeding/bruising may occur during and after the procedure.
- If you generally have problematic skin, bleed excessively, get infections easily, and do not heal well when cut or injured, you may want to reconsider having this procedure as the results are extremely dependent on the healing process.
WILL IT HURT?
We us a strong topical anesthetic cream and gel with Lidocain for numbing before and throughout the procedure for maximum comfort as pain tolerance will vary from person to person. It feels like a scratch to most people.
HOW LONG IS THE PROCEDURE?
The Microblading appointment can take up to 2 hours. The consultation takes up most of this time. The actual process is only 15-30 minutes. once you approve the eyebrow shape.
DO I NEED A TOUCH UP?
- It usually takes 2 sessions to achieve the desired results. That’s why 6-8 week touch up is strongly recommended. Additional touchups (at a minimum charge) may be necessary to achieve desired results as everyone heals differently and many factors can lead to varied results.
- The first appointment is about structure, design, and building hairstrokes. The touchup is about seeing how the skin heals and retains pigment, as well as making any necessary adjustments to achieve better symmetry and volume
CAN I WASH MY FACE?
Not on the brows for at least 10 days but everywhere else is fine. Chemicals found in makeup and cleansers may alter the color of the pigment and affect the healing process.
HOW LONG WILL IT LAST?
They fade over time and should be refreshed every 1 year to 18 months for maintenance. Fading is desired as your skin and facial structure will change as aging occurs.
Disclaimer: In order to provide our clients with the highest level of service, we work by appointment only. For a full list of services, prices and to book online, please click here. In addition, insurance regulations require that no children be allowed in the salon at any time, unless being serviced.
Cancellation policy: All appointments must be cancelled within 24 hours. There will be a $25 fee for any appointment totaling 30 minutes or more that is not cancelled prior to 24 hours of the appointment time.