Skin Care & Tips
|Cj Balancing Glow Facial: Excellent for skin balance. This facial is tailored to the client's specific skin concerns. We will concentrate on specific regions, allowing us to apply various modalities to treat the skin issues of our clients. Leaving the skin with a balanced glow. (60mins)
|Cj Custom Chemical Peel: Specifically tailored to meet your unique skin care needs. All skin care issues, such as acne, sun damage, hyperpigmentation, and uneven skin tone and texture, respond well to this customized peel. For best results, we recommend completing a series of treaments
|Dermaplane Facial: Manually exfoliating technique that removes dead skin cells This service improves product absorption while also softening fine lines and wrinkles. This treatment includes a thorough exfoliation, dermaplaning, and gentle extractions.
|Hydroderm Facial: This non-invasive procedure utilizes hydro-technology to exfoliate, polish, detoxify, rehydrate, and replenish your skin. It delivers immediate results without discomfort, irritation, or downtime.
|Hydroderm Facial 2.0: This non-invasive procedure utilizes hydro-technology to exfoliate, polish, detoxify, rehydrate, and replenish your skin. It delivers immediate results without discomfort, irritation, or downtime. This facial also comes with enzyme treatment, derma-planing, and LED light therapy to promote anti-aging and reduce inflammation
SKIN CARE TIPS
Let’s talk about how to keep our skin beautiful and healthy. Here are some simple steps to keep your skin beautiful, healthy and glowing!!!
- Must have a good cleansing regimen (Let’s try not to take the cheap way out… we pay for the hottest shoes, jewelry, handbags etc., it should be no different when it comes to our own skin!) A good regimen consists of cleanser, toner and moisturizer, as well as a good exfoliant.
- Cleanse your skin morning and night (I know we all rush in the morning, so sometimes we skip it… Whatever you do make sure you cleanse every night!!! Your skin responds better when its resting and relaxed. As you know when we are sleeping our bodies go into repair mode, no different for our skin!!!)
- Please! Please! Please! Use a Toner… (Make sure your toner does not consist of alcohol, as that will dry out your skin.) I cannot stress this enough!!! Toner helps to bring the pH level of your skin to normal state so that your skin can receive the next step properly. It also helps to clean the skin of any residue that may be left on the skin from the cleanser or makeup.
- Keep it moisturized!!! Yes even if you have oily skin, you still need a good moisturizer formulated for that skin type. You must find a balance. DO NOT STRIP ALL THE OIL OFF OF YOUR SKIN!!!! When you do that you can cause your oil glands to go into overload and produce way too much oil, which could lead to other issues. Instead try using an oil free moisturizer
- You must exfoliate at least once or twice a week… Proper exfoliation takes off the layer of dead, dull, skin. Essentially it helps to take the yucky stuff off your face!!! It also helps with the texture of your skin. There are several different types of exfoliators: scrubs, home mirodermabrasion, peels, masks, etc. (Please consult with a professional for recommendations for your skin type.
- And last but not least YES!!!! you do need to receive a professional facial!!! This is for upkeep purposes. A professional can properly assess your skin, and what products should work for you, as well as perform extractions if need be. You should receive a facial once every 4-6 weeks. If you can stretch it make sure you get one at least once every 3 months. When the seasons change our skin changes with it!!!
Side note: You should be open to changing your products as your skin changes. Example: the same regimen that you use in the summer may not be doing the trick in the winter. You may be oilier in the summer and drier in the winter; you should be using different products to address your skin issues.
Disclaimer: In order to provide our clients with the highest level of service, we work by appointment only. For a full list of services, prices and to book online, please click here. In addition, insurance regulations require that no children be allowed in the salon at any time, unless being serviced.
Cancellation policy: All appointments must be cancelled within 24 hours. There will be a full service(s) fee for any appointment not cancelled prior to 24 hours of the appointment time.